Just Starting

Family and friends have advised me to post my scrapbook and craft creations to a blog. I'm not exactly techni-savvy so I'm taking another MONTH OR TWO :D to figure this process out. I haven't even "tweeted" yet, so this is a big step for me. Please check back in a few days up to a week and hopefully I'll have some fun stuff up.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

CHANGING BLOGS PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW ONE

SORRY for the quick change! I decided that LisaScrapbooks just didn't cover the crafting I actually do -- seems like scrapbooking is equally shared with other crafts -- so taking my family's and friends' advice I changed to a new blogspot ---
PUT THE GLUE DOWN!!! Since that's what I hear all the time when my family has to lure me away from my craft spot :)

PLEASE PLEASE follow me to:
www.PutTheGlueDown.Blogspot.com

THANKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment