Just Starting

Family and friends have advised me to post my scrapbook and craft creations to a blog. I'm not exactly techni-savvy so I'm taking another MONTH OR TWO :D to figure this process out. I haven't even "tweeted" yet, so this is a big step for me. Please check back in a few days up to a week and hopefully I'll have some fun stuff up.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Steampunk Inspirational Art Collage









First time making an art collage, I just love Steampunk decor so I decided to implement some of that  into the design.  For a first timer, I think it turned out quite fun!  The dark item is actually a feather, though the pictures don't show it well.  My poor old camera is almost giving up the ghost. The big 3D blue flowers (3 of them-(1 on the hanger 2 on the collage)), I handmade, the rest of the stuff was just laying in my stash.  Even though you can't really see it, there is a rocking horse charm hanging from the bottom.  If I had my way about it I'd decorate my home in nothing but Victorian and Steampunk ... oh wait ... I do ! guess I better start thinking about decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment